At Esther Peterson Child Development Center at the Department of Labor, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K2 in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our NAEYC-accredited preschool uses the Links to Learning curriculum, which lays the foundation for academic success in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 7:30am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly breakfast, lunch and snack are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- ParentShare program lets teachers periodically email you a photo of your child in action.
We are conveniently located inside the Department of Labor Frances Perkins Building.